Dark Angel Medical is coming to the Area! - November 4th - 5th
They will be giving their Direct Action Response Training class which will teach you how to use your personal trauma kits.
This is a crucial skill that all of us should have, especially since we all spend so much time in the practical shooting sports.
This 2 day course will also count towards certification in B-CON through the American College of Surgeons as well as provides
16 hours of CEU's for EMT's and Paramedics.
- Basic Anatomy & Physiology of life-sustaining systems
- H, A, B, C's - Hemorrhage, Airway, Breathing and Circulation
- Proper stowage, employment and hands-on application of your IMK (Individual Medical Kit)
- Application of Tourniquets
- Response to active shooter situations
- Mass casualty triage procedure
- Many, Many, More topics .
2017 Season Match Dates - Only 1 match left for the year. Don't miss it!
- October 21st
If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the F3GC club, please send them in using the form below.